"To design is to communicate clearly by whatever means you can control or master."
It started with a paintbrush and turned into a mouse. My love of art steered me in the direction of the School of Visual Arts where I furthered my education in design. I hold a Bachelor’s diploma in Graphic Design and have a total work experience of 12 years. I am well versed in different areas of design and have successfully designed solutions for print media and websites. My key duties and responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Meeting clients to discuss the objectives and requirements
- Understanding the client’s needs and developing suitable concepts
- Estimating the amount of time needed to complete projects
- Designing different types of illustrations and layouts as per brand guidelines
- Produce creative visual solutions
- Working with different types of media
- Collaborating with copywriters, photographers, printers, stylists, illustrators, and account managers to give the best service to the clients
In addition, I have in-depth knowledge about almost all designing software, including the following: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat Professional. Good communication and listening skills are paramount for a Creative Director, and I excel in both verbal and written communication. If this all sounds great to you, let's chat!
Thank you! I'll be in contact soon.